It’s simple to be happy...but, it’s difficult to be simple

7.09.2008

I have promised to Kuttan that I won’t sleep while traveling by bus. He is so scared, because it is for sure that I will sleep while traveling, and that I may get robbed or I may miss the bus stop...

As I got into company shuttle yesterday evening, I thought, “As its office bus there is no chance for the first one but I may miss the stop, so I won't sleep. Yes, it’s finalized that I am not going to sleep today in the bus”.

There is still 10 minutes for the bus to start...I can see the bus stop...two Chinese girls are talking ...one girl is pointing to our office building...what they would be talking. Whether that she got into our company or that she had an interview there...hmmm..."duupp".."Oh!"...I was startled ...the driver just closed the door.. "Did I just doze off...?no..no !! :) "

The bus is heading through the outskirts of the town...full of greenery on both sides...”oh!! Its so beautiful”. Mean while I planned what all things I have to do at home, “what I will prepare for dinner?”

And this time also I was lucky enough to wake up just before the bus reached the stop, where I had to get down. I rushed out...”oh! It’s raining. Will take the umbrella after getting down”, I thought.
"Madam"...why is the driver calling me now...I turned back.."aapke paass chatha hai na...baarish ho rahi hain.." he asked. I answered that I have it...as I got down...

I was surprised. He is a stranger to me. I never noticed him. He will be off my father's age, and that simple note of friendliness filled me with happiness. As I walked towards the house, I couldn't resist myself...and I turned back to see the bus going. It is true...."it’s so simple to be happy...but it’s too difficult to be so simple to make others happy..."!!!

No comments:

 
നിലാവ് © 2008. Template by BloggerBuster.