.....ke side effects !!

7.23.2008

I/I am/Myself/Me/ ...

  • tend to check Gmail so often.
  • come to office depressed.
  • eagerly waiting to get mails in my outlook.
  • try to spend more time in the rest room, washing my face, combing hair etc.
  • feel that everybody around is sympathizing that I don't have work.
  • decided 101Th time that I will utilize the time in study, but end up in browsing blogs.
  • view everything happening around with a blog/blogging view.
  • frequent thought occurs that my handwriting is not good.
  • frequent thought occurs that how beautifully I write..!!
  • read every available news paper carefully.
  • discuss "nuclear deal/text book issue in Kerala/ ban on scarf in Pune" when amma calls.
  • feel terribly hungry @12.30 p.m.
  • feel the food in cafeteria is a curse.
  • scared to call friends/relatives.
  • managers pretend that they didn't see me leaving office early.
  • feel like even the security guards wonder, why I am here everyday!!

and the list goes on...as I am in 'bench'...though I sit on a chair in a cubicle..

1 comment:

Shikha said...

i first thought your post is about the 'trying hard to get to friday' syndrome..cos i do all these things the minute weekend is over:P

 
നിലാവ് © 2008. Template by BloggerBuster.